SOLD OUT - Considered to be one of the most prestigious events in the corporate real estate calendar, attracting over 1,300 key players in the office industry sector, this dinner is not to be missed.
|Start Date / Time
||04 Oct 2016 18:30
|End Date / Time
||05 Oct 2016 02:00
||Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, Park Lane, London W1
|Available to Non Members
Comedian, Writer and Actor Miles Jupp is the host of BBC Radio 4’s The News Quiz. He has performed award winning stand up since 2000, and received a prestigious Perrier Best Newcomer nomination for his debut Edinburgh show. He’s a regular voice on Radio 4, and has created several of his own shows: Miles Jupp’s Real World, It’s Not What You Know and four series of In and Out of the Kitchen, which was made into a television series in 2015. Other television comedy includes Have I Got News For You, Mock the Week, Live at the Apollo and Eight of Ten Cats Does Countdown. As an actor, he co-stars in the award winning BBC2 sitcom Rev, plus performances in The Thick of It, Gary: Tank Commander and is currently working on the new Watership Down series. Film credits include The Monuments Men, The Riot Club, Made in Dagenham, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and this year he will feature in Tarzan. Stage performances include Alan Bennett’s People and Rules for Living, and a nationwide tour of Is The Chap You Are Thinking Of. Over the coming year he will tour in the new stage show Songs of Freedom.
Presenter: Miles Jupp
TABLE ZONES AND PRICES
Sponsor zone - for a front row seat, you can find out more about our sponsorship packages, from as little as £4K, by requesting a sponsorship prospectus or contacting Victoria Armstrong on 07968 448365 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Zone A - £2,420 +VAT - SOLD OUT
Zone B - £2,310 + VAT - SOLD OUT
Individual place - £230 + VAT (no guarantee where you will be sat)
Prices include drinks reception, three course dinner, and Awards Presentation.
Bookings can be made by downloading the booking form and returning to Createvents:
450 Brook Drive
Reading, Berkshire RG2 6UU
T: 01183 340085
CONTACT: If you have any questions about the dinner please contact Clare Davies at CreatEvents.
Please note: priority booking for BCO Members and Awards entrants until Monday 20 June 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
1. Confirmation of booking: Bookings are only accepted with full payment in advance. Your table booking is not guaranteed until you have received written confirmation from CreatEvents. If you do not receive written confirmation within 10 working days, please contact us on 01183 340085.
2. Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made in writing to Clare Davies by Monday, 1 August 2016 to qualify for a refund, less a 20% administration fee. For any cancellations after this date no refunds are possible.
3. Special dietary requirements: Instructions of how to order will be sent with your wine ordering information. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received at least 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
4. Lighting and special effects: It is the table booker's responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
5. Alterations: It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
6. Event cancellation: If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation, or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
7. Loss or Damage: Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
8. Guest speaker: The guest speaker is subject to change as a consequence of illness, accident or other reasons beyond our control. In such a circumstance a suitable replacement will be found.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.